Join the Netdigix Team: "Supportive team environment, great Company Culture and competitive Compensation package!"
Netdigix Systems is recognized as an industry leader in IT Managed Services, Cloud Hosting and IT Project Consulting in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
As the Technical Specialist, you are responsible for proactively owning and managing the technical relationship of our clients, the onboarding process of new clients, driving revenue and ongoing profitability and exceeding client expectations. This includes day-to-day management of large, technically complex and demanding client accounts, developing and executing upon an overarching technical support strategy, detailed issue tracking, root cause issue recognition and resolution.
You will be an essential member of the broader service delivery team and will work closely with the Service Manager. This includes day-to-day technical support, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting client SLA's, executing upon the technical support strategy, effective interactions with the Netdigix team and clients, driving continuous service level improvements, and achieving the Company's goals.
Is this the right fit for YOU?
- 7+ years of exceptional Client Service experience
- 7+ years technical experience and knowledge in IT applications, processes, software, equipment and cross functional management methods and techniques:
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot:
- Enterprise workstation deployments
- Small Network Deployments with Cisco ASA, or other network components and setup VPN Tunnels
- Windows Server, VMWare, and Hyper-V Deployments including with clustering
- Ability to onboard new Clients
- Strong knowledge of Windows Workstation Support including Microsoft Office and other utilities
- Ability to detect, protect and clean viruses safely from Workstations and Servers
- Ability to add users and groups in AD and Exchange, and updating files and sharing permissions and setup group policies
- CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an asset
- Class 5 driver's license and access to a vehicle to drive to client sites during business hours is a must
- A Bachelor’s Degree, college diploma or equivalent an asset
What we offer You:
- A Company focused on making a great company culture
- An opportunity to make a difference in the company and be rewarded for doing so
- A Company that is ever-changing with core principles that are unwavering
- An opportunity to grow rapidly with the company with a defined career ladder
- A generous compensation package, bonus potential and benefits
- Variety in the work that is performed in a fast-paced environment
- A Company that is invested in your continuous improvement and personal growth
Powered by JazzHR