Vantage Tag Systems Inc.
negotiable / month
Vantage Tag Systems is looking for a Full Stack developer who has a strong focus on the back-end architecture and experience in developing front-end systems. We are a fleet management company with a primary focus on the golfing industry.
- Work in agile/scrum project teams to design, develop and maintain high-performance cloud-based services and applications that are integral part of a rich portfolio of digital products/offerings of diverse types, such as mobile applications, IoT applications, and web portals/dashboards.
- Work closely and collaboratively within the scrum project team with diverse backgrounds, e.g., mobile developers, web front-end developers, QA engineers, UX designers, business analysts, product owners, etc.
- Work with architects and peer cloud developers to identify, architect and design a catalog of common and adaptable platform services to enable applicable applications across products and businesses.
- Work with external development vendors/partners and to provide oversight as internal technical owners in the cloud services area.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology evolution in the cloud services and applications area, as the subject matter experts within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering and technical field.
- 5+ years experience in the .NET/C# development and the technology stack, e.g., C#, .NET Core, REST API, MVC APIs, JSON, REST, MVC, Razor, Ajax and Asynchronous Programming, REST Service Architecture.
- 2+ years of industry experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure web jobs, etc., using Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code.
- 2+ years of industry experience in developing and hosting REST API using Azure API Management, Swagger and integration with Azure web apps.
- 2+ years of industry experience in developing Azure Mobile Apps, Mobile backend Services on Azure.
- 2+ years of industry experience in building solutions using CosmosDB, Event Hub, Service Bus, Blob Storage, Azure Files, Table Storage
- 5+ years of experience in code repository management and dev-op process using TFS, Visual studio online, Git, SVN, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with front end frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Vue, etc. Experience with Angular 2+ is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of .NET design patterns and practices.
- Experience of building solutions that use Azure Active Directory, ADFS, OAuth, SAML for authentication/Authorization.
- Working knowledge and experience in Micro-Service Programming model, SOA, Service Fabric or Kubernetes
- Good understanding and experience in designing, hosting and managing data in SQL Azure, Document DB, Mongo DB, Table Storage, Azure Data Lake, blob storage.
- Working knowledge of Azure Analytics, PowerShell, ARM, Azure CLI.
- Knowledge of Actor Model, State full Service & Stateless Services.
- Knowledge in Open source technologies used in .NET/Web application, Nuget, Webpack
- Experience with IdentityServer.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Experience in cloud migration and integration.
- Familiar with modern IoT (Internet of Things) platform architecture.
- A strong outcome focus, ownership and inner self-drive to bring connected offerings to real-world customers with tangible impact.
- A life-long learner who constantly updates skills.
- A love for the game of Golf.
Vantage Tag Systems is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of fleet management solutions for the golf industry, as well as agriculture, government and military applications.