IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a .Net CRM Developer to join our client in Toronto, ON.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Participates in daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective
- Participate in discussions of business requirements and solution design
- Review existing codes to gain good understanding of application logic and business requirements
- Analyze, refactor and improve a large codebase of existing ASP.NET applications
- Deliver significant amount of clean, readable, standard compliant code, following industry standards patterns and conventions.
- Analyses and improves Dynamics CRM/XRM code-based customization, investigates coding issues, fixes bugs, and modifies existing Dynamics CRM features
- Creates ETL jobs and user reports as required
- Performs thorough system integration, regression, functional, performance and security vulnerability tests
- Perform AODA test to make sure application adhere to AODA compliance requirement
- Provide application support and user support after production implementation if required
- Create DevOps pipeline using Azure DevOps when required
Top Skills Required
- At least 2-year experience in consuming web services from client and server applications, including consuming Dynamics CRM ODATA services and SharePoint REST services.
- Solid experience and knowledge of OO design and programming is mandatory
- Good experience of ETL is required
- Experience with GIT and/or Azure DevOps is an asset
- Knowledge and/or working experience with FoxPro is an asset
- Knowledge of AODA compliance requirements and related coding techniques is an asset
- Knowledge of common design patterns is an asset
- Good communication skill both verbal and written, good interpersonal skill is mandatory
- Must be able to take ownership and take initiative for the works assigned
- Work well both independently and as part of team
- Eager to learn new technologies and able to quickly adapt to changing environment
- Willing to share knowledge and skill with team members
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.