Multimedia Manager is in charge of managing all new entertainment activities foreseen for the guests through the available digital channels on board (i.e. Smartphones, Tablets, Interactive TV, Digital signage).
• Adapts and coordinates a rich digital content / entertainment program according to the Ship’s program;
• Monitors outputs of contents / programs and ensures a high level of service;
• Provides guidelines to the technicians about the setup of on board CMS and other involved systems;
• Provides the overall cruise schedule & daily program to the Entertainment & Smart Ships technicians (table of contents) to upload on the on board CMS and other involved systems;
• Provides updates of cruise program (e.g. change of port of call, change of entertainment program) to the technicians and verifies the changes have been made correctly;
• Supports technicians in case of technical issues related to feasibility and tests of the uploaded contents;
• Collects requests and feedbacks from on-board revenues centres and moderates the tactical sales promotions to adjust communication methods (palinsesto).
(skills, competencies, experience)
• Fluent in English and Italian, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in broadcasting, multimedia communications or technology;
• 10+ years of experience in a similar role within a multimedia centre, broadcasting centre, web TV or similar;
• Knowledge of best-of-breed Content Management Systems (i.e. Adobe, Sitecore, HP, SDL, Liferay);
• IT literacy: understanding of main IT systems / architectures;
• Excellent coordination, interpersonal and communication skills;
• Stakeholders management at all levels within an organization is a required condition;
• Good understanding of how to business needs into application and operational requirements.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• VISA working permit, Entry and/or Transit VISAs may be required depending on ship itinerary