At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Q4 is looking for a multimedia aficionado with a passion for digital storytelling that is driven to find fresh and creative ways to reach our audiences. We’re looking to expand our visual story-telling beyond the PDF and are looking for a design with a passion for multimedia to meet our need for creative, innovative design formats.
- Develop digital content that helps achieve Marketing demand generation and brand awareness objectives
- Collaborate with team members on Marketing campaigns and content calendars
- Create and produce multimedia from videography and photography to motion and graphic design for various digital and print applications such as social media, newsletters and website
- Creation of video content, starting with a design request, through to scoping the project and coordinating team members to get you the necessary content
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web developer and printing solutions as necessary;
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, web pages, powerpoints/google slides and PDF content
- Experience with web and UX centered design
- Strong foundation in the principles of animation design
- Assist with digital channel design and updates, such as layout, image, copy, menu, branding upkeep, and general information
- Verify that all Marketing materials remain on-brand and follow the company’s brand guidelines
Desired Skills, Education & Experience.
- 5 years of experience, a university degree or college diploma in graphic design
- Solid grasp on branding and visual identity
- Familiar with Sketch, Asana, and Pardot
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong eye for visual composition
- B2B design experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite/google docs, sheets & slides
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Front-end)
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools and photo/video editing software, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Strong communication skills, in order to properly scope design requests, as well as discuss and deliver design support to less end-customers with various levels of design knowledge.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.