Mortgage Specialist Assistant
Downtown Montreal Region
What is the opportunity ?
Supports top producing Mortgage Specialist in meeting sales objectives and related activities by providing value added administrative service and support. Provides primarily responsive client contact management. Develops relationships with service partners to ensure operational guidelines are adhered to and transactions are processed efficiently.
What will you do?
– Provide superior responsive service to client fax / e-mail / telephone requests
– Provide superior responsive execution and delivery of client transactions/requests
– Familiar with key referral sources and has a strong knowledge of mortgage process which facilitates solutions and problem resolutions
– Demonstrates personal commitment to ensure skills and knowledge are up-to-date and meet position requirements
– Takes the initiative to keep informed of current events, market news and internal information on RBCnet and applicable internal sites
– Manages Mortgage Specialist’s e-mail/mail, proactively responding to correspondence/requests and prioritizes for Mortgage Specialist to read
– Ensures Mortgage Specialist’s diary is effectively time managed to create capacity for all required activities
– Manages office routines and expenses ensuring efficiency is maintained through availability of equipment and supplies and effective management of files and records
What do you need to succeed?
– Sales-oriented, self-motivated, self-managed and thrive in a fast paced environment
– Provide superior responsive service to client requests in order to build customer loyalty and trust
– Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Energetic and enthusiastic team player who pays attention to detail
– Strong computer skills
– Strong knowledge of the mortgage process and Home Financing products is an asset
– Sales experience is an asset
– Bilingualism is required (French and English)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority.
COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible.
Health & Safety
For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we’re doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 02/26/2021
Req ID: 323357
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking