negotiable / month
The Mixer is responsible to ensure the mixes meet all requirements as per (SOP) Standard Operating Procedures, Health & Safety, (GMP) General Manufacturing Practices and comply with all Company Policies. Ensure the mixer is operating effectively and efficiently at all times.
- Comply with company GMP, safety standards, proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment’s)
- Must check the Batch Control to ensure the correct ingredient is being used and verify all codes are correct.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Check the ingredients lot code & company code to ensure correct ingredient is used.
- Ensure the temperature of the ingredients is correct.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Ensure the ingredients date code is not expired
- Frequently lift materials or items up to a maximum of 20kg.
- Verify with the Production Supervisor how many mixes are required for the current day’s production.
- At the end of the shift you need to check the inventory of ingredients, prepares spices for the next day and defrosts raw material (if required).
- Must follow all recipes as per Quality Assurance Department.
- Must record information on the batch control report, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for recording the mixing (CCP) Critical Control Points documents.
- If required to grind cheese & grinding equipment’s ensure the equipment is safe by checking that the guard is installed properly and the emergency button is functioning.
- Report to immediate supervisor or QA team any no-conformance.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
• At the beginning of each shift must conduct a record of safety check.
Responsible for set-up and running the equipment effectively. Must follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Must check the Batch Control Report to ensure the correct ingredient is being used and verify the supplier code is correct
• Check the Ingredients lot code to ensure correct.
• Ensure the temperature of the water is correct.
• Ensure the ingredients date code is not expired.
• Frequently lift materials or items at least of 60lbs.
• Verify with the Group leader, how many mixes are required for the current day's production.
• Must record information on the batch control report, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Must ensure the mixer is clean and sanitized before using.
• End of the shift scrap off the excess dough in mixing bowl.
• Responsible to demonstrate capacity to work well with others to achieve the objectives.
• Work towards continuous improvement and problem-solving to meet PDC's objectives.
- Must be required to follow the (GMP) General Manufacturing Procedures.
- Must comply with Health & Safety legislation requirements.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Must be have car and flexible to work overtime when required
It all started in 1981, when the company specialized in making chef quality appetizers such as Escargots-en-Brioche for local grocers, and see where we are on our 35th anniversary! Today we create a diverse menu of delicious snacks, soups and international meals under our Cuisine Adventures brand, and you can find our products in North America’s major grocery chains.
At Plats du Chef we help our team members build careers that are Cuisine Adventures! Plats du Chef is a progressive, proven food company with ambitious plans for future growth. We surround ourselves with passionate, hardworking people who like to move fast and do things right the first time.