JobScout Staffing is seeking a Mine Engineer for an exciting full-time position based at a remote mine site in Canada on a two week on/two week off rotation.
- Provide mine engineering expertise during the feasibility and construction phases of the underground operations to ensure operational needs and standards are met;
- Support and monitors the implementation of long-term mine plans and short-term detailed mine execution plans, provide the necessary production parameters needed to ensure achievement of the long-term mine plan;
- Provides support in the engineering of such ventilation, rock mechanics/ground control, infrastructure designs, economic studies, mining sequence establishment, survey, and drill and blast design;
- Optimizes the extraction of mineral deposits to meet Company objectives;
- Provides advice and direction to mining operations in developing and implementing engineering, mine design, planning, and scheduling strategies;
- Maintain Mine Site quality control processes and procedures.
- 5-7 years related experience as an Engineer;
- Underground Mine Engineering experience is required;
- Hold a P. Eng designation;
- Experience working in a remote mining environment;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.jobscoutstaffing.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, but please note that you must be eligible to work in Canada in order to be considered. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only the successful applicants will be contacted.