Interested in working for one of Canada's Top 100 Employers? We're an exciting, diverse and stable company that believes in the importance of collaboration and leverages state-of-the-art technology.
Our company only a few minutes from Highway 401. If travel is your concern, consider moving to the beautiful and picturesque Waterloo region through our relocation program. The Waterloo Region is a great place to live, work and play. It's a mid-sized community with all the amenities of a large urban centre along with the charm and character of a smaller rural community. The region has everything you need; community events, award-winning restaurants, evening entertainment, impressive Sports Complexes, the host of two highest-ranked Universities in the country and the best part, it's an affordable place to live that's substantially lower than National and Ontario averages.
What we Offer:
Our operations provide a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. Our plants are clean and safe. Our people, and the vehicles we build, have won many of the industry's most prestigious awards.
– Relocation Allowance
– Starting rate of $41.51/hour and after 6 working months, a full rate of $43.69/hour
– Plus, you will earn an afternoon shift premium of $2.17/hour, a night shift premium of $4.33/hour, paid overtime and an annual bonus
– Benefits & Perks:
– Flexible Health Care Benefits starting on date of hire
– Competitive Defined Contribution Pension with contribution matching
– Vacation: 19 days of Paid Time Off, 14 scheduled days off – 9 Statutory Holidays and 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
– Tools and equipment provided
– Allowance for Uniforms
– Free membership to our onsite fitness center
– Training on equipment and technologies; tuition coverage for career development and personal interest courses
What You Will Do?
You will be working in Weld, Paint/Plastics, Stamping or Assembly department with various manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, overhead and transfer systems, automated guided vehicles, robotic systems, presses etc.
– Working in a Fast Paced Team orientated Flexible Manufacturing environment
– Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
– Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment
– Troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings
– Performing welding, sheet metal fabricating, hand finishing, grinding, and polishing
– Designing and testing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems
What Do You Need?
An Ontario or Inter-Provincial 426A/433A Millwright Certificate of Qualification is required, preference given to completed Apprenticeship as a Millwright and possess the Certificate of Apprenticeship
– A Technicians certificate is preferred
– Experience working with pneumatics and hydraulics
– Maintenance experience working on manufacturing equipment is an asset
– Strong problem-solving skills preferably honed in a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial environment
– A background in or affinity toward troubleshooting hydraulic, pneumatic and machine components
– Interest in working in a multi-skilled position
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members
– Ability to work rotating shifts
To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, our company is a smoke free property.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, company colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
While we primarily specialize in permanent placements of great people with great companies we also provide our business clients temporary staff to fill in for vacation and sick days as well to supplement their permanent workforce to meet high demand production times.
We serve both our business and job seeker clients with honesty and respect to fulfil each parties expectations and needs.