Can-Tech Services is currently looking for a millwright for a manufacturing facility located in the Newmarket area. In this role the millwright will be responsible for setting up machinery, preventative maintenance, repair of machinery, and building maintenance. Preference will be given to candidates who have maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with press experience.
Shift: Straight Afternoon (training on days)
Duration: permanent placement including benefits
– 5 years previous experience as a millwright in a manufacturing environment
– 433 A licence
– comfortable working independently
– Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems and tools and industrial machine repair
– Experience with machine shop equipment and with mechanical systems
– Experience in MIG, TIG and stick welding
– Good knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes and of basic electrical systems
We have been in business for over 40 years, and boast a diverse and very experienced management team, as well as a dedicated group of recruiters. We are proud of the relationships we have built over the years with our clients and contractors, and we will continue to revitalize our services to meet the needs of those who count on us.
Can-Tech’s mission is to connect the right people with the right job opportunities. We are passionate about what we do, and we approach each assignment with unmatched creativity and industry knowledge. We want to be known for our honesty and expertise, and as a company that works hard to build lasting relationships.