Zone Employment Centre
negotiable / month
We are seeking a MIG Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Zone Employment Centre offers a full range of personnel management expertise to help organizations meet the unique challenges that confront the workplace.
With over 10 years of industry experience, Zone Employment Centre is the number one choice for your staffing requirements. Save valuable time and money by identifying the environment, company structure, and requirements to meet your specific needs.
Our experienced professional team are well-networked in all of our practice areas. They are able to effectively locate, screen, and deliver candidates to best fit the unique needs of each client.
Our Clients benefit from unrivaled resources, combined with years of experience and expert local knowledge, delivered in a professional and ethical fashion. Whatever your staffing needs, EV Solution will custom fit a solution for you.
The best talent available
We source professionals from our extensive industry database and wide industry network. Our subject matter expert team select the best candidates relying on key industry requirements.
Great Customer Service
Above all else, our team has a shared philosophy of serving our clients well beyond their expectations. This focus on exceeding expectations and passionate attention to detail has resulted in the development and maintenance of close, trusted relationships on a global level.