Find Your Perfect Place to Work @myWorld!
Why join the myWorld Retail Services Canada Inc. team?
This is an exciting time to join a growing and innovative organization in Canada that offers small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) a cost-efficient and innovative customer loyalty program that allows them to become a part of Cashback World, an international shopping community. myWorld is one of the leading providers of customer loyalty programs and high-end solutions for companies and is a pioneer when it comes to Shopping 4.0. By combining real-time and digital shopping, haptic product experience, and digital information, myWorld turns shopping into an experience! Tailored customer loyalty solutions for SMEs are one of myWorld’s specialties. SMEs can choose between two Cashback Programs to find the ideal solution for their business and to conduct top quality customer relationship management. myWorld’s innovative service and marketing modules, such as a CRM system and a newsletter tool allow Loyalty Merchants the opportunity to reach both loyal and new customers simply, quickly and for very little cost.
About the Career Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Merchant and Member Support Agent to join our Toronto team. This is a fast-paced position that requires excellent customer service skills, multitasking and a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail.
This role is responsible for contributing to the overall corporate mission by executing administrative and support tasks for the merchants and members of Cashback World. This role will serve as a primary point of contact, offering French & English customer service to merchants and members of a World leader in loyalty programs for small businesses and a robust online shopping community. You will provide support by phone, email and live chat, to help resolve queries and issues. The overall objective is utmost customer satisfaction while meeting company objectives.
What will you be doing?
To be successful, you absolutely must have a willingness to learn, have extraordinary time management and problem-solving skills and love working with technology and people to accomplish the following duties:
Merchant Support (English/French)
- Manage Loyalty Merchant applications process, enter data into the internal systems and ensure that the POS packages are shipped in a timely manner;
- Handle Loyalty Merchant related questions in the ticketing system;
- Handle department related customer service calls (inbound and outbound);
- Train Loyalty Merchants and Merchant Marketers on the Cashback World Partner Program;
- Coordinate information flow between departments;
- Follow the invoicing for Loyalty Merchant accounts and report to accounting department while ensuring to coordinate the information flow with the Loyalty Merchants;
- Serve as liaison between third party printer, accounts payable, and Logistics for SME invoicing;
- Assist with Gift Card Point of Sales (GCPOS) activities to include application processing, sales reporting, form updates, order management and GCPOS Merchant relations;
- Assist with the management of SME Communications on social media (Facebook and Vimeo Channel) and coordinate with the Marketing department for special projects;
- Communicate with field and Loyalty Merchants to ensure compliance with our terms, conditions and standards;
- Support campaigns by making outbound calls, translations and documents reviews as needed;
- Work on special projects as assigned by management;
- Make suggestions to management to improve products or services;
- Occasional out of office event support.
Member Support (English/French)
- Handle inbound and outbound communications with members; general inquiries, orders, updates, product information, etc.;
- Respond to emails in regards to members and merchant inquiries;
- Monitor queues to make sure that calls and emails are answered promptly;
- Process administrative tasks as needed;
- Maintain members records by updating account information;
- Troubleshoot technical problems, mostly from website;
- Leverage internal systems to document all members’ interactions, problem resolution status, next steps, time commitments, etc.;
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the members complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
- Attract potential members by answering product and service questions;
- Identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement;
- Work on assigned Statutory holidays to meet company service needs;
- Attend/support occasional out of office events;
- Other duties, including working on special projects, as assigned by management.
What we are looking for:
- Bilingualism in English & French is required;
- Exceptional French/English communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Experience in a French/English customer-facing service role and/or call centre environment;
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service in both French & English with exceptionally high customer empathy;
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service role;
- Capacity to multi-task and tackle multiple priorities;
- Must have exceptional time management and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations;
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Must be personable, friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic;
- Ability to train and get ideas across successfully;
- University degree/College diploma preferred;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Self-motivated and a quick learner;
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, exposure to CRM systems (Salesforce experience would be an asset).
- Sitting for long periods.
- Overtime as needed.
- Ability to work on Holidays.
- Attendance to Corporate Events as required.
- May encounter some challenging merchants and customers.
Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if myWorld Retail Services Canada Inc. is right for you? We offer:
• A competitive salary;
• Working in a multi-cultural and global organization
• Ongoing on-the-job learning and development
• Working with innovative technology and with an industry pioneer
• Opportunity to evolve with a growing organization
Interested in being a part of myWorld Retail Services Canada Inc.? We look forward to your application!
More about the company:
The myWorld group of companies unites different brands under one umbrella. With the Cashback World shopping brand, consumers can benefit from the advantages of an international shopping community: They can enjoy attractive shopping benefits such as Cashback and Shopping Points. Furthermore, the White Label Solutions enable clubs and organizations with a large member base as well as large companies to provide their own members, fans, customers or employees with the benefits of Cashback World. With Cashback World Partner, myWorld group of companies provides small and medium-sized enterprises with a cost-efficient and innovative customer loyalty program that allows them to become a part of this global shopping world.