Merchandising & Sales Project Coordinator
As the Merchandising & Project Sales Coordinator, your job is to assist with space planning & merchandising, project planning, project budgeting, and documenting all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Merchandising & Project Coordinator may work closely with their direct manager to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
University degree or equivalent professional experience
3-5 years Project Management experience
3-5 years Space Planning & Merchandising experience (Big Box preferred)
Proven working experience as a project administrator
Proven working experience in space planning & merchandising
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Travel Required
· Coordinate new customer welcome packages.
· Update and maintain all customer contact lists in EPICOR and/or Salesforce
· Respond to all online consumer reviews through retailer e-commerce portals.
· Coordinate all sales promotions and discounts for the sales team. Create and track promotion codes with operations/finance teams, communicate promotions with CSR’s and sales teams, and report back on successes.
· Competitive price comparisons/price shops/online projects
· Work closely with sales team to collect market insight and report on competitor activity.
· Understand Product Trends within their product category.
· Coordinate customer volume rebate process and price increases.
o Work with operations/finance teams to obtain the reports and files to be sent to customers.
· Maintain Retail price files. Update when needed and coordinate pricing inputs into EPICOR with the Operations/Finance teams when required.
· Create and/or receive purchase orders related to Sales & Marketing.
· Coordinating all visual merchandising activities
o Setting and documenting POG’s
o Updating POG’s (National & By Customer)
o Display designs and set-up.
o Sourcing displays and POP hardware.
· Coordinate set-up of the new Plan-o-gramming software with team members.
o Maintain inputs for the POG software.
· Identifying, assigning, monitoring, and tracking individual activities, tasks and projects performance as required
o Coordination with Engineering, Operations, and Marketing Communications will be required.
o Coordinating and completing SKU set-up sheets for customer databases and E-commerce including GDSN projects
· Setting and following a communication schedule for the purpose of providing regular status updates to upper management, team members and internal and external customers
o Assist in handling project execution from pre-planning process through implementation, making revisions if needed along the way.
o Assist in scheduling workflow as needed for project completion, meeting deadlines and needs of internal and external customers.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Any other duties as requested by Manager.