Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part-Time Merchandiser for the assigned territory route in the London, ON area.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter to join our premier merchandising team. We specialize in the installation of at-the-shelf merchandising in major grocery and drug chains nationwide, including the iconic Instant Coupon Machine. 1-2 years of merchandising experience preferred.
Looking for team members who:
· Take initiative
· Work well independently with a strong work ethic
· Display focused attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
· Demonstrate adaptability to the needs of our clients, retailers, customers, and coworkers
· Ensure all work interactions are met with excellent customer service skills
· Are organized and time-efficient
· This is a great opportunity to generate supplemental income.
· Managerial support and training provided
· Flexibility in work hours
· Paid Training
· PPE provided
· Consistent cyclical work with the option to take on more
· Independent work environment
· Direct Deposit
· Mileage Reimbursement
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all product lines including ads on grocery carts and on floors
· Adherence to dress code
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Neptune Retail Solutions is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through our disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics combined with rich data and insights. Our powerful advertising and promotion programs are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers for an unparalleled consumer reach.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.neptuneretailsolutions.com/privacynotice/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf