We provide specifc and unique benefit programs to over 40,000 different union groups throughout Canada, the United States, and Australia. Because these benefits are not available to the general public (and therefor not publicly advertised), you likely may never have heard of our products or company. This is why we refer to ourselves as the (Wo)Men In Black.
In all seriousness though, our agency has grown over 75% in the last three years and we are looking to expand our team right away and promote 5 managers from within before the end of 2020.
Ideal candidates have a strong customer service background and understand know how important it is to put the needs of the clients first. They may also have previous experience in sales, finance, marketing, hospitality or even entrepreneurship.
Candidates need to see themselves moving into top level leadership and perhaps even running their own office one day (we need to open two locations in the near future). However since this is an entry level position, we are willing to train the right candidate as long as they bring a hard work ethic and a positive attitude.
We are a results based company. Promotions, pay, and advancements are not based on seniority but on performance and how you contribute to our organization to make it grow. New challenges come each day with this position so we need a person who has a personal drive for achievement. Our company strives for growth, but has team values – if you grow, we grow.
What You Will Do:
– Maintain and develop client relationships
– Enroll clients within our niche market into exclusive benefit programs utilizing software solutions
– Learn and maintain industry product knowledge and standards
– Learn to read and analyze financial statements
– Potentially train and mentor others
How You Qualify:
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment within sales, customer service and hospitality
– Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking
– Can do attitude and work ethic that gets the job done
– Professional appearance and demeanor (dress to impress)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Highly competitive but able to work individually or in a team environment
-Valid Driver's License
– Life license is an asset
If You Qualify, We Offer:
– Full benefits (Pacific Blue Cross) and Stock Purchase Program (Globe Life)
– Advancement into management
– Weekly pay
– Flexible Schedule
– HLLQP Training
– Weekly Bonuses
– Residual Income (also known as passive or renewal income)
Please reply with your resume attached for consideration.