Reporting to the Chief Technologist performs routine lab procedures. May rotates through various disciplines (Chemistry, Hematology, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology, and Anatomical Pathology).
– Graduation from an accredited Medical Laboratory technology program; R.T. (General).
– Eligible for certification from the Canadian Society of Laboratory Technologists.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to organize work.
– Ability to work alone, unsupervised.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with others in the health care field.
– Ability to sustain attention to accuracy and detail over extended periods.
– Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field.
– Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Terrace Community