Canada’s fastest growing full service DRTV agency, located in Toronto’s historic Distillery District, is looking to fill a full- time Media Manager position.
We are seeking an astute individual with a keen eye for detail and strong organizational skills. The successful candidate must thrive under pressure, be skilled at multitasking and have excellent communication skills.
About the Job
The Media Manager will be the day-to-day contact on a variety of client accounts managing their TV budgets/campaign. The Media Manager will have a strong understanding of the client’s overall business and TV marketing objectives. As the Media Manager, you’ll have a strong working knowledge of the Canadian TV media landscape.
- Creates and maintains media plans, budgets & results
- Manages day-to-day client interaction
- Manages expectations of clients and deliverables
- Strategizes and provides recommendations to clients on where to most effectively spend their media dollars
- Works closely with the reporting team to ensure client reporting is accurate and delivered on time
- Works closely with stations on rate negotiations on behalf of clients and the agency
- Assesses problems and concerns logically and rationally
- Can proactively resolve client and internal issues and knows when to and to whom to escalate the problem
- Can manage multiple deliverables at any given time
- Post-Secondary Diploma or University Degree
- Minimum of 5 years in broadcast TV buying/planning experience; Direct Response experience preferred
- Thrives in a fast pace environment; can adapt to quickly to changes or problems that may arise
- Strong analytical skills, ability to review results and recommend optimizations to clients
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with TV software such as Nlogic; knowledge of CoreMedia Direct a bonus.