APD DIRECT POULTRY
Title: Meat Packing Supervisor
Education: College Diploma (preferred)
Experience: Not required but 1 year experience is preferred.
Benefits: Extended health care, On-site parking
· Maintain a high level of health and safety standards in accordance with all Federal, Provincial and Local health requirements.
· Utilize both industrial-grade cutters and slicers as well as knives and other manual devices in preparing meats of different cuts and textures, all while observing safety requirements
· Prepare boxes for current and future orders, including accurate labeling of product on boxes
· Thoroughly inspect and clean all cuts of meat according to federal regulations and local health department standards prior to packaging
· Convey all prepped items to packaging area and utilize wrapping and packaging equipment to prepare items for pickup and/or delivery
· Operate packaging machine equipment; record product, packaging and order information on forms and records.
· Perform General Housekeeping as required
· Complete other tasks as required
Fast-peace environment; work under pressure; Attention to detail; tight deadlines
Skills requirement: Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent Oral communication; ability to supervise 5-10 people
Working Hour: 8 hour shift
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent