negotiable / month
We are seeking a Marketing Sales Associate to join our team! This position is part-time with the opportunity to become Permanent if your results meet the standards.
- Maintain a working relationship with established customers, including keeping records of customer’s business and its specific problems, attending and participating in company meetings.
- Responsible for prospecting and generate leads via; cold calling, door-to-door/canvassing, and answering service inquiries
- Convey product and services to consumers in-person or over the phone
- Able to call at least 80 lead accounts daily (a must)
- Leverage marketing techniques and achieve daily or weekly sales targets to grow revenue and increase market share
- Understand clients' specific needs through consultation and provide the best solutions
- Previous experience in sales B2B, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Ability to build a relationship with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Apply with your resume and we will call you for an interview.
Our client specialises in providing complete security solutions to all areas in and around the GTA such as
Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown, Milton, Etobicoke, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Toronto
and surrounding areas.