We have an exciting opening for a Marketing & Sales Associate to join our leading marketing firm! We have experienced tremendous growth and expansion this year with our marketing teams leading the way. We are hiring a full time Marketing & Sales Associate to represent some of the top brands in the nation.
The Marketing & Sales Associate will participate in a customized training period that will suit their knowledge and experience. We provide exceptional training and have been recognized by our own clients and employees alike for the quality of our services.
We are currently in immediate need of a marketing professional to assist in the expansion efforts of our clients’ campaigns while developing a client base in the local market and beyond. As a Marketing & Sales Associate, you’ll be part of an elite ground force looking to bring the latest products to consumers. We need an outgoing professional with a passion for customer engagement and an interest in marketing who is looking to get their career in promotional marketing started.
Marketing & Sales Associate Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Interact face-to-face with customers during marketing campaigns taking place outside major retailers to market products, services, and close sales of featured products.
- Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing including proactively engaging with event customers to foster a positive brand image.
- Build/develop a solid customer base for clientele.
- Liaise with prospective customers to achieve consumer marketing & sales goals.
- Participate in daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings.
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth.
Marketing & Sales Associate Position Benefits:
- Travel & training opportunities.
- Merit-based advancement.
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan.
- 100% Growth from within our company.
Qualifications of the Marketing & Sales Associate:
- Experience in retail, hospitality, customer service, event marketing, field marketing, marketing and product demonstrations, sales, event planning/event coordinating, or brand promotions an asset.
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Advertising an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- MUST be able to travel to Edmonton for several months for training and development. Travel & lodging will be covered.
This is a direct sales, uncapped commission position, working one on one with clients and customers.