Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Marketing team partners with our business channels and Marketing experts to design world class marketing strategies, and campaigns that drive shareholder value and customer loyalty. Our team acts as consultants on all aspects of marketing, influencing the business strategy, while ensuring TD brand is protected and delivered in the customer experience. This role also has accountability for the development and oversee the implementation of the marketing plan for a new high net worth insurance offering.
“• Partner with the line of business to launch a new offering to drive brand awareness, acquisition and customer management (i.e., deepening customer relationships, onboarding to retention, strengthen usage and customer loyalty) and confidence for key internal wealth stakeholders.
• Create integrated marketing campaigns that meet business and marketing strategies and objectives
• Gather, integrate and interpret existing views of the target audience, including demographic, attitudinal, and behavioral data to create campaign kick offs and briefs
• Prioritize and manage own workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity
• Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to activities for respective business area(s)
• Ensure respective programs/policies/practices are well managed, meets business needs, complies with internal and external requirements, and aligns with business priorities
• Act as Marketing Advisor for a business, typically leading or contributing on projects of moderate scope and complexity
• Integrate knowledge of the enterprise sub-function’s or business line’s overarching strategy in a complex field for developing solutions across multiple functions or operations
• Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
• Provide thought leadership and/ or industry knowledge for own area of expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
• Keep current on emerging trends/ developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques”
“• Over 7 years of relevant marketing experience and background in wealth or a high-end brand will be highly valued
• Integrated knowledge of business, operational functions, methods and regulatory requirements to solve complex problems and develop new solutions
• Expert knowledge of technical processes, procedures, tools and technologies and project management methodologies
• Strong communications skills and organizational awareness to communicate difficult concepts, coordinate effectively with increasingly senior shareholders and integrate work with other areas
• A dynamic leader with robust organizational and team management skills to work with a team and handle multiple priorities a fast-paced environment”
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.