Airports Council International (ACI) is the only global trade representative of the world’s airports. Established in 1991, ACI represents airports interests with Governments and international organizations such as ICAO, develops standards, policies, and recommended practices for airports, and provides information and training opportunities to raise standards around the world.
ACI is looking for a Market Research Analyst, Airport Service Quality.
The ideal candidate:
· Possesses superior analytical skills
· Has excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
· Excels in customer support
· Is rigorous, detailed and process oriented
· Represents the ACI World values of Integrity, Member Focus, Professionalism and Teamwork
The position is based in Montreal, the world’s international hub for organizations involved in aerospace and aviation. It offers candidates a unique opportunity to work in a global environment to deliver consumer insights that will support airports in improving their overall passenger experience.
About this opportunity:
ACI’s Airport Service Quality (ASQ) is the world-renowned and globally established global benchmarking programme measuring passengers’ satisfaction whilst they are travelling through an airport.
The Market Research Analyst will assist the ACI ASQ team throughout all aspects of quantitative research projects, data analysis and project management.
· Greatly contributes to manage the day to day relationships with more than 300 international clients by providing key insights and support over the phone or by email for questions on studies results, methodology and technical question on BI tools.
· Assist in conducting research for ASQ Programme, with reference to additional studies, publications, reports, products and opportunities for improvement based on ASQ customer needs and expectations.
· Quality assure the delivery of market research services by reviewing and refining reports and deliverables.
· Perform quantitative analysis and interpret collected data using the reporting portal and statistical software (SPSS).
· Work with external vendors to ensure researches are completed on scope and budget.
· Provide training and support on reporting tools either in face to face or via Webinars.
· Manage project and activities using development project management tools.
· Collaborate on the development of new tools and analysis, internally and with ACI sub-contractors.
· Participate to Subcommittee meetings and any other webinars, presentations, or events as part of a continuing education service to members.
· Understand research objectives and design ad hoc questionnaires to fulfill requirements.
· Other duties as assigned.
Technical knowledge, skills, and abilities
· BAA, MBA or Master degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Business Intelligence or other related discipline.
· Experience: minimum 3-4 years in Market Research or Business Intelligence.
· Experience in direct client relations and interactions (customer satisfaction surveys experience is an asset).
· Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Experience with survey software tools.
· Knowledge of statistical software tools SAS / SPSS.
· Superior organizational skills to carry out all tasks required, handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Excellent presentation, written, and spoken English skills: ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective and dynamic manner.
· Curious, proactive, autonomous with self-leadership qualities.
· Creative and enjoying working in a dynamic environment.
· Able to establish and maintain good working relationships.
· Experience in international project management is an asset.