We are currently seeking a high-performing Managing Director, with a proven track record of operating and growing an already successful IT Consulting business and a desire to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
This position involves distilling the vision of the Company founder down to the team that the individual will be leading, strategizing performance data, and reporting into goals, measurable metrics, and working hands-on with a remote Team to fulfill the plan.
Additionally, this individual will be responsible for mentoring the current team in place, guiding or top grading them as necessary, truly championing the growth of the company.
With 15 years of industry experience and rapidly expanding nationally and internationally, the firm offers rewards exceptional performance, a culturally diverse work environment, invigorating company culture and full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and pension fund.
This position will be based out of London, UK, office.
· Immediate need for the ability to double the growth (Clients and Consultant placement) and profitability of the business.
· Additional ability to continue growth (Consultants on Project & Distribution to the home office) and profitability well into 2021 and beyond.
· Available to the Home Office (US based) via phone, text and email, SLA of 5-minutes response time during business hours; 15-minutes response time after-hours, including aligning work hours to the home office time zone as deemed necessary.
· Serves as primary liaison to various internal and external constituencies on behalf of the home office and manages correspondence and communication.
· Utilizing knowledge and judgment, to prioritize a business first mindset, creating a results-based culture.
· Maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality and interact with appropriateness and professionalism with all entities, including home office.
· Ability to convey to team the 2 home office philosophies:
· Results oriented growth based on actionable performance data.
· Rigorous hard work and ownership focus
· Project managing various growth-based goals and business transformation changes.
· Accountable for and ownership of critical business drivers and individual employee performance results
· Ability to foster and cultivate a strong performing team as defined by:
· Limited separations, resignations, or project failures
· Retention of on-site and off-site teams, by coaching them.
· Ability to meet all internal hiring as identified as discussed with the home office, based on growth projections.
· Managing the Technical Department:
· Measuring performance and growth of the technical team by observing a positive trend in interview conversions and project confirmations
· Growing the business by launching of niche technologies, apart from the existing iOS and Android Mobile Development
· Managing the Consulting Department:
· Measuring performance and growth as defined by Consultant Retention, tenure of employment and overall consultant satisfaction.
· Responsible for managing all PNL aspects of the business (resulting in quarterly profit for the home office), including:
· Master’s degree in Business Management or related field, and 15+ years of progressive personal/executive experience, as a CEO, COO for a multinational company
· Prior experience managing a mid- large sized IT Staffing company, preferably in the UK.
· Ability to anticipate business needs and proactively suggest solutions to fulfill those needs.
· Solution-oriented with ability to work in a high intensity work environment with rapid pace. Must be able to present multiple solutions to various challenges.
· Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and manage one’s own time appropriately given ever changing priorities.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors and to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
· Advanced level experience in planning and coordinating travel and related logistics.
· Advanced level experience in procuring and negotiating vendor services for optimal value.
· Expertise in conducting comprehensive internet research on B2B and B2C services and providing recommendations on most suitable options.
· Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication, professional image, and work ethic.
· Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office that include working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
· Detail oriented, pro-active, and anticipatory in daily work
· Judgment, discretion, initiative, ability to work independently.
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends and as needed to meet deadlines, with ability to work flexible hours and to be accessible after hours as needed.
· Flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
· Attention to detail and active listening skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL:
· Extended work hours may be required, including working hours to align with other time zones, based on business needs.
· Travel to the US will be required. Candidate will travel to the US home office for an interim period, prior to relocating to London, UK.
Our mission is to help individuals and businesses find, build and grow their next big dream. We are change agents making a difference, and we do it by starting at the beginning to uncover what really matters to turn opportunities into tangible results. It’s always a team effort endeavoring to build careers and provide value.