Get Skilled for Success. We'll Drive – You Steer
Imagine being surrounded by the best team in the industry. The Job Window’s client, a marketing firm in Mississauga, has an opportunity for a Manager, Sales and Marketing Management who is eager to take on new challenges and interested in expanding their managerial knowledge.
Our client’s career development program is designed with your career growth in mind. You will get your hands dirty working alongside the firm’s Marketing Managers, while learning every aspect of managing a successful business. Through hard work, dedication to constant learning, collaboration with peers and an unwavering focus on your ultimate goals, you will grow your best career with us.
Accountabilities of the Manager, Sales and Marketing Management:
- Provide support for team members and customers alike, and manage the overall vision and sales objectives of our client’s on-site marketing and sales campaigns.
- Build a strong understanding of represented brands to help inform marketing strategy and development of new ideas.
- Explore and incorporate new approaches to brand innovation and manage the direction of projects.
- Engage and inspire prospective customers, making meaningful connections and leaving lasting impressions to increase sales and promote a positive brand image.
- Lead by example to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams supporting the brand to exceed high performance targets.
What’s In It For You As A Manager, Sales and Marketing Management:
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the family.
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program.
- A very competitive salary.
- Experience with a strong and growing firm.
- Work hard, Play hard mentality – you WILL be rewarded
What You Bring To The Table As A Manager, Sales and Marketing Management:
- You bring 2+ years of direct management and/or supervisory experience.
- You bring experience in taking an active approach to management.
- You are committed to maintaining a positive, collaborative and supportive workplace atmosphere.
- You have strong communication and relationship-building skills
- You are dedicated to learning through hands-on training and development
- Previous knowledge and experience in retail and/or the automotive industry an asset.
- Previous management experience servicing local and neighboring markets also an asset.
Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle) is recommended. Must be able to commute to head office in Mississauga.