You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you’ll be one of some 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this!
KPMG Montréal is currently looking for a Manager, – Proposals with strong creative business content writing and project management skills. The successful candidate will be asked to collaborate with the customer service teams to develop successful strategies to produce innovative proposals tailored to the needs of clients.
What you will do
Under the leadership of the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Design targeted proposals using an innovative approach.
• Act as an advisor in the development of the strategy and work with customer service teams throughout the process.
• Collaborate with lead partners and customer service professionals to identify value-added elements, establish benefits for the client, and develop winning themes.
• Lead the entire bid preparation process from the call for tenders to the delivery to the client, including requirements assessment, kick-off meeting, statutory meetings, preparation of the action plan, scheduling and management of the production process.
• Assist in the preparation of meetings with clients/bidders and oral presentation materials.
• Work in collaboration with other marketing functions (Creation, Research, Functional and Segment marketing, etc.) to develop appropriate strategies and achieve objectives effectively.
• Ensure that written submissions meet request for proposal requirements and are KPMG Brand compliant.
• Organize internal debriefing after submission of proposals and support the external debriefing program.
• Play an active role in the Regional Marketing team and the national proposals community.
• Oversee the quality process and coordinate support services (creative and publishing services, digital and print services, as well as customer service).
What you bring to the role
Candidate must clearly demonstrate experience performing responsibilities similar to those of this advertised position: project management skills, detail orientation, ability to innovate and exceptional follow-up skills. The successful candidate will possess, at a minimum, the following skills:
• At least five (5) years of experience writing proposals or sales-based business writing
• Experience working in an advertising or design agency is an asset
• BA/BS degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Commerce or other related field
• Fully bilingual – French, English – written and spoken – with impeccable grammar and detail oriented
• Understanding of business development processes and methodologies
• Capacity to work effectively within short time frames
• Quick study and self-starter capable of working with little day-to-day supervision
• Excellent coordination skills to manage multiple, disparate projects through completion
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively and proactively with a wide range of professionals at every level of the organization
• Flexible and agile with can do attitude
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to create and modify styles in Word and PowerPoint
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com .