Manager – Logistyx Audit
Job Overview: In this role, the Manager, Logistyx Audit will oversee an operations team to manage implementations, coordinate client deliverables across team members, delivering best-in-class customer support within our client portfolio. The Logistyx Audit solution is a world class transportation (small parcel focus) carrier invoice audit and pay platform with comprehensive dash-boarding, analytics and reporting tools. The individual will work collaboratively with the team members, Sales & Marketing to support growth strategies.
Reports To: VP, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Oversee the day-to-day execution of client portfolio requirements within the unit to ensure client, team member and company objectives are met.
· Ensure client expectations within the platform are exceeded. Strong understanding of carrier invoice processes, integrated data inputs and extract are to be overseen within the standard transportation audit functions.
· Engage with Tier1 clients as a key point of contact with the Logistyx Audit platform.
· Coach, mentor, and develop team members, including overseeing new employee onboarding, employee reviews, and providing career development planning and opportunities.
· Support sales executives as a Subject Matter Expert.
· Work with Account Executives to support existing enterprise clients.
· Ensure implementation of new clients is seamless from sales win into operations go-live and transition into proper support model.
· Utilizing proprietary dashboarding tools and reports, ability to analyze, interpret and uncover information for client decision making and engagement within a quarterly business review process model.
· Ability to analyze and integrate various research inputs (industry reports, internal consumer research, statistical analysis, analytic research, business performance) to research competitive landscape.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree at minimum (Technology, Business, Supply Chain/Logistics, etc.), and/or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years’ experience in logistics, supply chain, transportation, business intelligence, or similar industry.
· Candidate’s work history must exhibit the ability to work in a team-based environment with strong analytical and presentation skills, detailed oriented, excellent communication and writing skills.
· Strong understanding of transportation data – status (214) and invoice (210) background is a differentiator.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and experience working in databases is required.
· Willingness to travel as necessary (mostly USA) and occasionally Netherlands.
· Demonstrated ability to understand the intricacies of carrier (small parcel) and LTL/TL rating and invoicing (EDI) methods throughout North America, EU and APAC, while not mandatory, will be viewed positively for candidates with this background.