David Aplin Group
negotiable / month
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to assist them in recruiting a Manager of Client Services based in Saskatoon.
Our client serves a niche market with customized financial products designed to be leveraged to meet the planning needs of owners of privately-held mid- to large-sized Canadian businesses. Our client is experiencing extremely rapid growth and is looking for a driven, personable, detail-oriented professional with excellent analytical and communication skills to take on a strategic role within the company, and quickly advance their career.
- Manage, retain and grow assigned client business
- Achieve a full understanding of client financial support requirements and proactively manage all defined profile activity
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, corporate structures and financial objectives to help craft business and financial solutions
- Provide end to end support of all client activities including new/additional business, participation in solution/model discussions, identification and proposal of financial solutions/structures that optimize client support
- Analyze and use complex financial models in Excel that depict specialized estate and financial planning structures
- Negotiate with banks, insurance companies, and other providers for best terms
- Help guide and manage clients, banks, financial consultants, lawyers and insurance companies through the implementation process to ensure a seamless experience for clients
- Liaise with clients, their authorized representatives, as well as insurance, legal and banking representatives to explain, negotiate and implement the details of custom financial plans and strategies
- Design and create reports to track progress on individual cases and overall progress of multiple cases
- Keep in touch with clients throughout the year and monitor any life changes that may require a profile review or modification
- Look for opportunities to strategically expand client relationships and provide additional financial support and guidance
- Some travel between Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia will be required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Understands corporate structures, finance, insurance, and taxation implications
- Competency with financial reports, model diagrams and project plans
- Experience with designing information and project structures that enable clear tracking
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Advanced Excel required)
- Experience with project management software, CRMs, Crystal Reporting and Visio would be beneficial
- Business, Mathematics or Actuarial Science degree
- Ideally an MBA, CA or CPA designation, or equivalent work experience in the finance/Insurance industry or finance/accounting/controlling area of a company
- 3-5 years in an analytical capacity as part of a team
- Exposure to entrepreneurial clients or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence directly to Angela Degelman, Managing Consultant, Aplin Accounting & Finance. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-SKN