Maintenance Technician, Fredericton, NB
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
Are you, or know someone who is a skilled Maintenance Technician looking for employment? We offer a comprehensive benefits package including dental, health and employee unit purchase plan.
This is an exciting and challenging position in a growth-oriented organization. If you are a team player with proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment this may be the opportunity for you.
· Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, molding and hardware
· Maintain, repair and renovate residences
· General maintenance and/or painting
· Knowledge of plumbing, minor electrical, carpentry, etc
· Refinishing of floors including handling of sanding equipment
· On call rotation required approximately every 8-9 weeks
· Snow removal required during winter months
· All other duties as required
· 3-5 years experience in a similar role
· Ability to work as a team, and also under minimal supervision
· Effective, proven skills and experience
· Renovations experience an asset
· Plumbing experience, general trades experience
· General knowledge of electrical an asset
· Must have own vehicle
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/3tuojZN
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Killam is an award winning employer, having been recognized among Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp as well as an Employee Recommended Workplace by The Globe & Mail and Morneau Shepell. Killam has been also been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital.