We are looking for a Maintenance Manager for our Automotive client. The facility is located in Vaughan (GTA) area. Our client offers a competitive wage based on experience. The Maintenance Manager will be the champion of all up time/down time issues, PM's, & Contractor assignments in their state of the art facility.
● Uses KPI’s as set forth in the Plant Mission Center to set objectives and priorities for the team (e.g., Safety, OEE, Up Time & Down Time Accuracy, Overtime)
● Ensure compliance of plant's operations with company policies as well as federal, provincial, and local regulations
● Consult with Human Resources as appropriate
● Keep current with information and technology affecting Plant Administrative Duties
● Perform such individual assignments as designated by the General Manager
● Enforce and administer company policies in a fair and consistent manner
● Responsible for participation in the process of interviewing, hiring, training, terminating, disciplining and coaching employees
● Supports programs for employee relations, health and safety, learning and development for all plant personnel
Minimum Education, Experience and Core Competency Requirements:
● Ticketed Skilled Trades Millwright or Electrician or Professional Engineer
● Experienced with stamping, hydroforming or blanking
● Experience with Unions would be an asset
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Effective presentation skills
● Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and motivate employees
● Demonstrated team building and development experience
● Some Knowledge of Quality System IATF16949 and Environmental System (ISO14001)
● Ability to interpret reports and statistics
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Quality oriented and attention to detail with high level of organizational skills
● Self-motivated and able to work independently and with minimal direction from the Plant Manager or General Manager
Would you be interested … would you know of someone like this?
I can be reached at 905-709-3201 and my email is [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for resumes
If you worked in Tier 1 Automotive you will understand fully the scope of the job being a Champion.
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A CANADIAN CITIZEN
In addition to working with clients in south/central Ontario, Grant Martin & Associates supports employers with their recruitment needs worldwide. We have facilitated placements in North & South America, Europe and Asia.
With an extensive client list and a finely tuned database of 50,000 job seekers, companies and candidates can’t do better than Grant Martin & Associates. Our talented team is ready to make your employment match.