Amazon Brand Protection organization focuses on building trust with all brands by accurately representing and completely protecting their brand on Amazon. Each brand and each product comes with a rich set of structured and unstructured data including images. We are looking for talented machine learning scientists to build authentic mapping between brands and products and to build innovative and scalable models to help protect brands. If you are passionate at solving real world problems using data and machine learning skills, if you are strong in diving deep for broad strategies, if you are capable of handling and making sense of large data sets, if you have a strong innovative mind, if you like challenges and like to deliver results in a fast pace environment, you are invited to join our team.
• Understand business challenges by analyzing data and customer feedback
• Collaborate with tech and product teams on model building strategies and model experiment, implementation and continuous improvement
• Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to design strategies to solve business problems.
• Use CV, NLP and state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
• Create business and analytics reports and present to the senior management teams
• Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
• A MS in CS Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Math or an equivalent highly technical field
• 1 year of modeling experience in the area of predictive modeling, NLP or computer vision
• Deep understanding of statistical modeling and machine learning experise.
• Strong problem solving ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and data presentation skills.
• 1 year experience in Python and SQL
• A PHD in CS Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Math or an equivalent highly technical field
• 3 years of modeling experience in the area of predictive modeling, NLP or computer vision
• Familiar with AWS machine learning technologies such SageMaker.
• Strong programing skills in Python/Java/C++