What We Offer
• Competitive wages
• Health and dental benefits
• Premier dealership setting
• A positive vibrant team environment
• An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an AutoCanada dealership. We are looking for a reliable, motivated, customer focused individual to join our team as a Lot Attendant! Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing the sales lot. Our Lot Attendants assist in ensuring the sales vehicle lot is inviting to our valued clients. The Lot Attendants are responsible for keeping vehicles clean and orderly and preparing vehicles for delivery to the client.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Maintain the vehicle lot and guest parking areas, including snow removal.
• Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as required and in accordance with company standards.
• Wash, fuel, and detail client vehicles as required.
• Assist with inventory management.
• Assist with licensing.
• Oversee mechanical reconditioning.
• Oversee detail reconditioning.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to our valued clients.
• Maintain showroom presentation including cleaning, sweeping, and various other maintenance activities as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
• Working towards competition or completion of a high school and diploma or GED.
• Some work experience in the automotive sector or related industry, which includes washing and cleaning vehicles.
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow instructions carefully.
• Strong background in customer service and a desire to exceed client expectations.
• Ability to multitask and set priorities as well as work independently.
• Ability to learn and follow processes.
• Must have a strong work ethic while remaining punctual and reliable.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
• Must be able to operate both manual and automatic transmissions.
• Willingness and ability to work outside in all-weather conditions.