Sure Good Foods is seeking an energetic individual for a full-time position as an Logistics Coordinator for China. The ideal candidate is looking to be challenged, while learning about the business and gaining logistics experience in a fast paced environment. The core responsibilities are to prepare and coordinate inbound and outbound freight for international shipments to China. Candidate must be fluent and be able to read and write in Mandarin, Cantonese an asset.
· Preparing and proofing documentation for export loads, including loading instructions, invoices, certificate of origins, packing lists, customs forms, etc.
· Reviewing supplier and freight invoices; entering into computer system.
· Updating shipping information for export loads on internal Excel logs.
· Organizing physical files, ensuring all e-mails are included.
· Communicating via e-mail and telephone with vendors, customers, shipping lines and freight forwarders.
· Working with Export Logistics Manager to troubleshoot any issues.
· College Diploma in Business, Supply Chain Management, International Transportation & Customs, or Equivalent
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Must be fluent in Mandarin, including reading and writing, Cantonese an asset
· Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated and strong team player