Career1 is searching for a Line Technician for our North York client who manufactures cosmetic products.
· contributes to a safe and healthy work environment, while maintaining high quality and production standards
· oversees and directs the daily work in support of Production Supervisors with minimal supervision; ensures materials are available and jobs are run in the scheduled sequence
· champions and upholds quality and documentation standards, ensures production and quality forms are completed accurately, and executes production expectations for the line
· ensures line is properly staffed, all equipment is operating safely and properly at the required speed, and takes appropriate actions to correct any issues; ensures line area and equipment are kept organized and clean at all times; ensures materials are properly de-issued and returned at end of job run
· ensures line change-overs and set-ups are completed correctly and within the required time; where needed, performs general labour and machine operator function for the line
· investigates and resolve downtime issues; takes action to troubleshoot problems and correct any issues in a timely manner and make improvements
· leads the line crew to meet production targets and goals while meeting quality and safety expectations; maintains a visible presence on the production line ensuring line speed and output target is being achieved, and continuously checks line staff for PPE and GMPs as well as safe work practices
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Previous Experience as a line technician
• Strong attention to detail
What's in it for you?
Compensation: $17-18/HR + Full Benefits
The client is excited to see the applicants, hurry up to apply!