Start Date: – Immediate
Shift: – Afternoon/Morning (Monday to Friday)
Type– Full time
Relaxed work environment
The ideal candidate should have experience in a meat packaging/frozen food packaging facility.
• Perform various tasks on different production lines, as required
Packaging of processed meat products.
• Great hand eye co-ordination
• Ensure product compliance to established standards
• Fast-paced environment- must be able to keep up with production line
• Keep the area clean and clear
• Perform all related tasks requested by your immediate supervisor
• Able to work in a cold temperature (6-8 Degree Celsius)
• Ability to perform repeated tasks
You Might be interested in the position:- Packager, Frozen food, light packaging, General labour
We provide personalized service to align your skills and career goals with potential jobs, ensuring that your experience meets the right opportunity. At Global Employment we specialize in matching the needs of employers with the qualifications of job seekers in our care. Our expert Recruiters are here to help you find a rewarding job best suited to your skills, needs, and circumstances