Key Job Responsibilities for Lifestylists – Hosting/Performance – Coordinate and host well prepared events on time and with enthusiasm, including: well-being seminars as scripted; embarkation day tours with Cruise Director and Spa; Tai Chi and fitness sessions on deck as directed.
– brain teaser trivia sessions and quizzes.
– sporting events and activities.
– on Deck for the Cure, with the cruise director
– healthy eating events, with the Party Planner
– poolside games and events, with the Cruise Director
– dance classes and game shows, with the Entertainers
– drive Greenhouse Spa revenue through recommendations and suggestions.
– Meet daily with Event Manager and Spa Manager to discuss well being programming.
– Take ownership of the wellbeing program. Bring new ideas to the table.
– Track attendance at all wellbeing events and submit to Event Manager daily.
– Provide feedback for weekly reports from Event Manager and Spa Manager.
– Review GSS comments and take action to make improvements.
– Foster a positive working relationship with the Explorations Team and other departments.
Conduct all events with energy and enthusiasm.
– Anticipate guest needs and exceed their expectations.
– Provide one on one wellness coaching.
– Attend hotel functions when needed.
Policies & Procedures:
– Read remember and follow MOM E07.
– Dress in appropriate company issued uniform with impeccable grooming.
– Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
– Provided an accurate and in-depth handover at end of contract.
PLEASE INCLUDE A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH OR PROMOTIONAL HEADSHOT WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.