Are you looking to be a part of the Largest Mortgage Brokerage in Canada? Do you have an interest in joining a company where your personal growth is the ultimate goal? Interested in working in a career with unlimited earning potential? DLC Forest City Funding has an opening for a Licensed Mortgage Assistant in one of our busiest GTA Offices. The Broker you will be supporting does over 25 million in volume each year and offers 10bps commission on each transaction, on top of your base salary of $31,200.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who:
· Possesses a strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
· Is licensed with FSRA as a Mortgage Agent;
· Has a high attention to detail;
· Has experience in customer service;
· Has a positive, “can-do” attitude and a drive to take initiative; and
· Has strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task
The ideal candidate will be expected to be in office at 9 am until 5pm from Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and evening work from their home, as required. The chosen candidate will be provided with ample training and shadowing opportunities in order to get comfortable in this role. After training, the ideal candidate should be comfortable with:
· Speaking with clients or in person to complete a mortgage application;
· Requesting appropriate documentation from clients up front;
· Storing and filing documents appropriately in soft copy and hard copy, where required;
· Liaising with lenders to fulfill their funding conditions; and
· Following up with clients on conditions outstanding
The chosen candidate will earn $600 per week, with no deductions, and a percentage of commissions earned by the managing broker. The chosen candidate will also be eligible for several bonuses once sales goals are achieved.
The ideal candidate should have no less than 2 years’ experience working in a Mortgage Brokerage setting.