Koolatron is looking to expand our team to advance the innovation and improvements of our existing technology. As the Lead Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for managing the development, launch and updates to the applications, website and fulfilment integration critical to our back office systems as required to support the different parts of our business. We’re looking for an experienced and talented developer who can think outside the box and help us build the technical foundation needed to grow our business.
· Knowledge and experience with EDI and AS2 is required
· Design and manage development work for internal and external applications
· Responsible for product delivery, code quality, and architecture as well as ensuring scalability, security and performance of applications
· Outline technical opportunities and risks to deliver services as well as identify new innovations
· Work alongside the product development, marketing, order processing, shipping and sales departments to guide products to market
· Gather information, evaluate output and requirements by defining the business problem and primary objective of the project
· Direct activities, assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members toward achieving project/program objectives.
· Develop and maintain project plans, source resources. schedules and budget materials for multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities
· Monitor costs and budgets to assess technological performance
· Working closely with management to provide the vision needed to support current and future business needs by setting both short and long-term technical business goals while ensuring alignment with company’s strategy
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or a combination of related experience and education
· Minimum of 5 years general experience with software architecture and IT security
· Experience in developing and managing application
· Knowledge of ERP and business flow
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to optimize productivity and regularly improve approaches.
· The drive to gain a thorough understanding of the ecommerce logistics and shipping industries
· Experience in overseas outsourcing of software project is a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft project desirable
Job Type: This is a full-time job with comprehensive dental and health benefits (after 3 months employement)