About the Job:
If you have a strong passion for the iOS platform and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step in growing your career. We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a Lead iOS Developer/Architect to coach, train, and mentor our incoming classes of consultants.
This position involves overseeing, in partnership with a consultant development manager, a diverse body of IT consultants throughout their career, or lifecycle, with our company. This looks like: Training, Marketing, Project. Not only will you assist and guide onboarding consultants with their onsite *technical* TRAINING in Atlanta, but you will be preparing your consultants in effective *technical* and *actively engaging* behaviors to successfully win interviews, and finally, you will track your consultants' success on a project – doing whatever it takes to ensure the consultant remains successfully working and billing.
We will sponsor TN visa for Canadian citizens to relocate to the US. Position is ONSITE at our Atlanta, GA Headquarters.
The iOS Developer/Trainer will take on the following responsibilities:
- Interviewing potential consultants to ensure all onboarding employees will be successful in the iOS domain.
- Be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our best-in-class iOS training materials.
- Training, guiding and mentoring consultants with existing basic programming and computer science skills up to junior and mid-level developers.
- Preparing mock interview situations for the consultants to enhance the esteemed learning process provided by the company.
- Acting as a primary technical support resource for individuals working on a variety of projects throughout the US (this requires ability to support remotely)
- Interacting with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched.
- Interacting with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that consultants on projects remain successfully on these projects and do not result in technical failure.
- Prepping consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving mobile development
Desired Qualifications Include:
- 8+ Years of professional iOS development experience.
- 3+ Years of Hands-on Hybrid Development Experience.
- Project Management background preferred.
- Knowledge of the Consulting/Sales structure.
- Able to work full-time schedule and possibility of flexible extended hours.
Desired Skills (Including but Not Limited to):
- Work experience in apps in both a UI/UX capacity as well as back-end
- Design patterns and architecture concepts such as MVC, MVVM, and MVP, Builder, Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Proxy, Façade, Bridge, Observer, Command
- Obj-C (and other object-oriented languages)
- Swift (latest iterations)
- Differences between Swift versus Obj-C and the value and necessity for both depending the production environment.
- How to perform migrations from Obj-C to Swift
- MVVM versus MVP versus MVC – which ones lend themselves to testing – why choose one over the other? What does one address that others may not?
- TDD and testing, unit testing, instrumentation testing, functional testing, stress testing
- Core Data
- Multithreading – GCD and NSOperations
- How to avoid memory leaks
- Apple Pay and in-app-pay
- Mapping and MapKit
- Data Persistence
- Testing tools such as XCTest, OCMock, Quick
- What to consider when building an app from scratch and doing so (who is using the app – what is the intended outcome, the release date the budget, the architecture, the 3rd party libraries, the communication between the layers, how testing will be set up, etc.)
- Version Control – GIT, GitHub, pull requests, branching, BitBucket
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI
- Interface Builder
- Obj-C and Swift interoperability
- Error handling:
- – Handling end user errors (bad inputs or not intended interactions on the app)
- – Handling external errors (connectivity is the most common)"
- ViewController lifecycle
- Databases: SQLite, Firebase, Parse, Realm, etc.
- Security – Obfuscation, Encryption, SSL, Certification Pinning, Tokens
- Fingerprint authentication
- Dev Environment Mgmt – Agile, Scrum, Sprints
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science or related field
We are a group of dedicated individuals striving to make a difference with everything we do. Our goal is to improve the lives of the all the people we interact with every day. We are coaches, teachers, mentors and advisors. We are a family of super-charged problem solvers laying a foundation for growth and development across the globe.
Our mission is to help individuals and businesses find, build and grow their next big dream. We are change agents making a difference, and we do it by starting at the beginning to uncover what really matters to turn opportunities into tangible results. It’s always a team effort endeavoring to build careers and provide value.