With over 40 years of experience, POSS Design Limited has proven to be the world leader in quality separation solutions. There We are currently looking for a Lead CNC Set-up/Operator Machinist to join our dynamic team in Oakville, ON.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time, Afternoon Shift
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Medical benefits including dental available after successful completion of probationary period
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Read and interpret blueprints and drawings;
· Select proper tools and fixtures required as well as the ability to perform tool wear offset;
· Properly and safely load and unload tools and raw materials in CNC machinery;
· Knowledge of proper feeds and speeds;
· Verify dimensions of parts using precision measuring instruments;
· Operate hoisting and lifting devices to load and unload parts;
· Recognize, deploy and properly use inserts, fixtures and tooling;
· Perform daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery; and
· Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum 3 years of any machining experience
· Manual machining experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Offering Apprenticeship as a General Machinist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26 +++ per hour Depending on Experience