Do You Enjoy Technology?
Do you strive to take on new challenges and take pride in representing a well-known brand?
If you are, GeoShack is looking for you.
As we continue to grow in the marketplace, we have an Excellent opportunity for a motivated, hardworking, driven Layout Sales Specialist to join our winning team of sales professionals. You will be taking over an established territory with an existing customer base. The right candidate will have incredible growth opportunities continuing this success by building new business opportunities with construction contractors.
GeoShack, Inc., www.geoshack.com, is the North American leading distributor of GPS based grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Landfill, Mining and Agricultural markets in North America. Our job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies such as UAV’s, construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems , GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, and software for a multitude of applications. We focus on providing our customers with a “total solution” of quality products and services to meet their needs. We are a growth-oriented company with an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
GeoShack, Inc, www.geoshack.com, is a division of Ultara Holdings, Inc., www.ultaraholdings.com, a diverse company with business activities ranging from retail and wholesale distribution to product development and manufacturing. We are an international company with headquarters in Dallas, Texas and our operations are spread across the United States and Canada.
The primary role of the Layout Specialist is to market an integrated solution of hardware and software to potential general contractors and MEP customers. In this key sales role, the successful candidate will be highly motivated, responsible for managing the complete sales cycle, including prospecting, proposals, demonstrations, quotations and closing the sale.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will contact you within 7 working days.
We Offer Compelling Benefits to the Right Candidate:
- A Very Competitive Base Salary, + Strong Commissions, + Bonus Structure
- Vehicle Allowance and Paid Expenses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- RSP Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Laptop, Computer, and Cell Phone
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell equipment, accessories, rentals, and service as a total customer solution.
- Build long-term relationships within a territory to maximize customer and company profitability.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations.
- Provide timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Ideal candidates would be individuals already familiar with calling on construction contractors.
- Strong knowledge of selling technology solutions in the vertical construction industry.
- Experience selling hardware such as GPS, Robotic Total Stations, and scanners, is a plus.
- Prefer 1-3 years’ sales experience in the construction industry.
- Demonstrated success in new account creation & sales.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Willingness to learn about the products we sell.
- Positive, sales-oriented personality.
- Business-like, professional appearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, or Construction Management, or similar is a plus
For a complete list of job openings, go to www.geoshack.com.
GeoShack, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GeoShack, Inc. is North America’s largest dealer of positioning, leveling, alignment, measurement, guidance and grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Agriculture, Landfill, Mining, Aggregates and Industrial markets. And, is the largest dealer partner worldwide for Topcon Positioning Systems. At our locations you can find a wide selection of UAV’s, construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems, GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, software for a multitude of applications, and a complete line of supplies and accessories. GeoShack’s team of sales and service professionals operate from our 22 retail locations in 9 states and 2 provinces in the US and Canada and are dedicated to serving our customers and providing the best possible solutions. GeoShack’s job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies, weeding out the exceptional from the unproductive to bring only the best to market.