Horlick Levitt Di Lella LLP is looking for a highly motivated Law Clerk with experience in Accident Benefits and Tort.
· Draft correspondence to defense counsel, insurance companies, medical institutions and clients.
· Complete OCF forms according to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) requirements.
· Communicate with insurance companies ensuring clients receive benefits as entitled under the SABS.
· Prepare LAT documentation, applications for mediation, applications for arbitration, pre-hearing memorandum and arbitration briefs.
Attributes & Experience
· Minimum 2+ years of accident benefits experience including extensive knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS).
· Knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure
· Experience working in a fast pace environment
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, PC Law
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time (1 yr maternity leave)
Salary: Commensurate to experience