InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm involved in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client a leading company is seeking a General Machinist to operate a Manual Lathe Machinery, with very strong all around machining experience.
· Read and follow part manufacturing drawings
· Fabricate parts for custom equipment
· Use precision measuring tolls to ensure parts conform to specifications on drawings
· Inspect dimensions to ensure part is machined within tolerances specified in drawing
· Ensuring parts are free of burrs, shavings, sharp edges, and are properly identified
· General Machinist Certificate or equivalent experience
· At least 5+ years as a general machinist using the same or similar equipment
· Analytical problem solving skills
· Able to run and operate a conventional Lathe (Turning) Machine proficiently
· Work with surface grinders and radial drill
· Must be able to work overtime on occasional basis
· Long Term Opportunity
· Established company with great reputation
· Technical environment
· Great company culture
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.