Property Services BC is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that strives to deliver quality services to clients in Surrey and Langley. We produce exceptional results by carefully assigning each team member to the project that best aligns with their abilities. During the winter season, Property Services BC provides snow removal & ice management services. Our landscape team is busy year-round, allowing them to continue developing their skills and build their careers. We are looking for ambitious landscaping professionals who are able to take upon production needs and are available to work rain or shine. A positive outlook on challenges is integral to keep up with the exponentially growing number of projects.
To reward you for the great work and passion, we offer competitive wages and many opportunities for advancement. Suitable applicants who wish to be a part of our success story shall apply below.
- While on the job, you will represent Property Services BC with professionalism and will deliver quality work in accordance with our policies and manuals
- Perform landscaping tasks that include mowing, pruning, edging, trimming, blowing, debris clean up etc.
- Perform snow removal & ice management tasks such as plowing during snow events and salt-spreading during de-icing events
- Cautiously use stock tools such as pruner, shear, hand saw, cultivator, shovel
- Safely operate and maintain work equipment such as a mover, line trimmer, edger, blower, salt-spreader, plow, and truck
- Manually spread salt and shovel site entrances, walkways, and sidewalks.
- Routinely complete all safety procedures and checklists for assigned truck and all equipment prior to any operations
- Follow given instructions maintaining a high quality of service
- Use various phone applications to provide and obtain information regarding the progress of assigned tasks
- Other related duties as assigned
- Valid BC Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
- Experience in the landscaping industry
- Experience with snow & ice management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while delivering high-quality results
- Capacity to perform physically demanding work in various weather conditions
- Physically able to lift up to 50 Lbs. and spend extended time on feet
- Strong communication skills and the ability to show initiative
- Must be a team player that is willing to learn and share their knowledge
- Available on call 24 hours per day 7 days per week during winter months
- Education in Horticulture is an asset
Property Services BC is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that strives to deliver quality services to clients in Metro Vancouver. We produce exceptional results by carefully assigning each team member to the right project. During the winter season, Property Services BC provides snow & ice management services. Therefore, we keep our workers busy all year round.