~~Parkscape Ltd. is an independent full service landscape company. Located in Toronto, we are dedicated to creating elegant and functional landscapes suitable for any style of home. We specialize in patios, masonry, water features, softscapes and carpentry. We are currently interested in expanding our talent pool, and are seeking motivated individuals for full-time and seasonal employment.
– Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of practical landscaping experience.
– Landscape or skilled trade diploma/certification in a related field is an asset. (E.g. Certified Landscape Technician)
– Strong knowledge of plant material and experience working with site preparation, concrete, masonry, carpentry, natural stone, framing and water features.
– Must have a valid G license with a clean driving record. A valid AZ license is an additional asset
– Able to read and interpret blueprints, drawing, designs and specifications.
– Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
– Ability to operate some equipment such as cut saws, skid steers, small excavator etc.
– First aid training is an asset
– Knowledge of workplace Health and Safety requirements and procedures
– Ability to do heavy lifting, bending, shoveling etc.
– Concrete experience is an asset.
– Must know how to grade and set slopes (E.g. grading top soil for sod)
– Customer Focus
– Team work
– Quality Orientation
– Time Management
– Problem solving
– Accountability and Dependability
– Ethics and Integrity
Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs
Hazards associated with the trade
Work both indoors and outdoors
For Further information or to apply
Contact us at
Phone: (416) 240-7666
We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.