Working at Thunderbolt means being part of a large team with the tools, resources, and equipment to let you perform your best. We are currently looking to hire experienced lead hands (landscape installers) with integrity, an eye for detail, and a minimum of 3 years experience in our industry.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Extensive knowledge/experience in the installation of interlock, retaining walls, concrete, armour stone etc.
- Experience in the operation of equipment; mini ex, skid steers, tampers, diesel plates, sod rollers quick cuts etc.
- Install and supervise planting of trees, shrubs, perennials, flowers etc.
- Sod and soil installation
- A comprehensive knowledge of health & safety regulations for our profession.
- The ability to read plans and experience setting grades.
- A valid G drivers license to operate company vehicles
- Ability to maintain professional company image
- Strong communication skills
- Assist Foreman in completing and submitting paperwork related to any jobs, maintain written time records and work orders.
The successful candidate(s) will receive:
- Full time (year-round) employment with competitive wages (to be discussed based on experience).
- Long-term opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Advanced training.
- Health & dental benefits are available.
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and you are looking for a long-term position in our profession, then becoming a Lead Hand within our Commercial division may be the perfect fit for you. We look forward to hearing from you!