The Kennedy Landscaping team is dedicated and enthusiastic about creating aesthetically pleasing outdoor spaces through both maintenance and construction.
We are constantly growing and currently seeking experienced landscape maintenance workers to join our team. This position is year-round, with an opportunity to do snow removal in the Winter.
Our maintenance division serves clients throughout the lower mainland. We maintain commercial and strata properties.
If you are someone who enjoys working with your hands and on your feet, have an eye for detail, take pride in seeing a job well done, and love working outdoors through all weather conditions; Kennedy Landscaping is an ideal fit for you!
You will work under the lead of the maintenance manager and will be required to work as a member on a small team. There may be times where you will be required to work independently on the site.
General duties include:
· Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis
· Weeding and garden maintenance
· Lawn Cutting and line trimming
· Pruning and trimming
Requirements for this position:
· Previous work experience in landscaping, horticulture, gardening, or construction
· Experience, safely operating power tools and other maintenance equipment
· A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfort driving trucks and trailers (Preferred)
We offer career and advancement opportunity, competitive wages, job security, and a healthy hardworking environment. Alongside full benefits after 3 months.
Please email resume.