East end construction
negotiable / month
The Landscape Construction Laborer is responsible for working as a team member under the direct supervision of the Landscape Construction Foreman. Wage based on experience
- Work closely with Foreman and Crew Leader in the installation of landscape construction projects.
- Install natural stone and interlocking
- Always represent the company’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site, and assist Foreman and Crew Leader in keeping an orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Perform highly physical installation work on a consistent basis.
- Work as part of a team and take direction.
- Understand and meet production and project schedule deadlines without sacrificing great customer service or excellent quality.
- Keep accurate timesheet records, submitted for review and signoff by the required deadlines.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned/instructed by Foreman and/or Crew Leader
- 5-year minimum previous residential and/or commercial landscape construction experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications.
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and detailed oriented.
- Must be professional in appearance and actions.
- Punctual and dependable with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge, and skill levels.