Are you looking for a company with opportunity to grow? Are you passionate about landscape construction and building beautiful outdoor spaces?
Your enthusiasm for superior customer service and your passion for giving your best will serve well in our company.
Green Thumb has been providing expert, full service garden and lawn maintenance and landscaping in Oakville, Burlington, and Mississauga since 1971. A healthy, well-kept beautiful property gives a great sense of pride to our customers and to you.
If you are a meticulous hard worker with proven landscape construction skills we would love to have you join our team!
Year round employment is available.
* Installing rock gardens, ponds, decks, walkways, drainage systems, fences and planters.
* Installing, operating and maintaining watering systems.
* Seeding, sodding and caring for lawns.
* Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
* Communicate professionally to customer, supervisor, and team.
* Maintaining a safe and clean job site.
* 2+ years of experience
* Ability to prioritize, plan ahead and analyze time, materials needed
* Knowledge of botanical products and landscape installation concepts
* Knowledge of safety procedures and use of PPE
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
* Ability to motivate, supervise and work with a team
* Mechanical aptitude- ability to diagnose and make small repairs on the job as needed
* Reliable problem solving and resolution skills
* Clean G driver’s license verified with a recent driver’s abstract