Boston Pizza International, Inc.
negotiable / month
The Kitchen Supervisor at Canada’s leading casual dining restaurant, Boston Pizza, oversees the daily operations of the kitchen, this includes the managing, scheduling, training, and control over food/labour costs. The Kitchen Supervisor leads the team during operations focusing on serving perfect food, every time, and working with a sense of purpose and urgency.
Additionally, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, receiving and preparation of all foodstuffs according to BP policies and practices. The Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests and team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities, believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Kitchen Supervisor look like?
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the “Heart of Hospitality,” Boston Pizza’s Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals, challenges and is continuously coaching the team on ways to progress
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!