Do you like challenges?
Are you looking for a fun work atmosphere where you are treated fairly and with respect?
Do you wish to hone your skills within a well organised business?
Are you enthusiastic and driven to succeed?
If you answered yes to the above, your next career awaits you!
We are currently seeking for a new junior sales representative who is available full time to join our awesome team and ready to adapt to a face pace environment! This position involves face-to-face sales campaigning throughout Moncton and the maritimes in various different retail stores. Candidates must be able to meet individual and department objectives and apply sales skills while soliciting and cross-selling. Candidates should have previous sales experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
Your Key Responsibilities as a junior sales representative :
• Successfully explain our client’s services and help prospects understand how they will greatly benefit from using them in order to increase sales
• Understand a wide array of prospective clients product needs and be able to tailor conversations to their needs
• Cross communication between departments, including sales, account management, and update management.
• Deliver the best personalized customer service to clients.
The successful Junior Sales Representative candidate will have:
• Experience in sales or customer service is a plus, but not obligatory.
• Strong communicator and customer service skills with the ability to build lasting relationships.
• Capable of managing multiple priorities in a face paced environment.
• Creative problem solver and detail oriented.
• Strong initiative and outstanding work ethic
• Ability to interact professionally on various levels
• Committed to learning and pursuing personal and professional development